Looking for something new?
We offer a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital, competitive salary, and other benefits! Check out our open positions below, and submit your resume using our application builder at the bottom of this page.
Firehouse Animal Health Center seeks veterinary associates for our rapidly growing practice in Texas. We offer unparalleled client service in a high tech, high-quality medical environment. Minimum 2 years of experience required. Benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Firehouse Animal Health Center seeks veterinary technicians with a minimum of one year of experience. Enthusiastic team players with high levels of self-motivation and integrity needed. Ideal candidates should possess skills including, but not limited to surgical prep, anesthesia monitoring, surgical assisting, dentistry, catheter placement, blood draws, laboratory skills, patient restraint, client education, taking radiographs, ear cytology collection, and staining. We offer unparalleled client service in a high tech, high-quality medical environment. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Client Service Coordinator
Firehouse Animal Health Center seeks highly motivated and enthusiastic people with outstanding customer services skills. We offer unparalleled client service in a high tech, high-quality medical environment. Minimum qualifications: High School diploma or GED and at least one year customer service in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Veterinary experience highly desirable. Must be able to work well under pressure. Ability to work weekends and early evenings. Competitive salary and benefits package.
As the Medical Director (MD), your responsibility is to be the general manager of the hospital, working with the Hospital Manager (HM) to tackle a wide range of sometimes difficult and complex tasks. You and the HM provide both management and leadership to the hospital team. You aid the HM and owners in determining the strategy for the hospital’s growth and development, and you lead the charge in implementing the tactics that flow from the strategic plan.
The HM – MD team creates an excellent environment for three stakeholder groups: clients, patients, and employees. This team is responsible for ensuring that the hospital provides quality patient care, excellent client service, diligent financial management, innovative marketing, effective human resources management, and other activities that support effective business operations.
The MD is responsible for the following list of essential job requirements. This list may be revised at any time and additional duties not listed here may be assigned as needed.
- Assist the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) in hiring associate veterinarians
- Assist the HM in hiring all other staff
- Conduct performance reviews for veterinarians
- Assist the HM in performance reviews for all other staff
- Disciplinary action, including termination
- Training, education, development, supervision of staff
- Maintenance of
high qualityservice standards
- Assist the CMO in
- Modify and update systems, guidelines, and procedures as needed
policy / procedureeducation and compliance
- Oversee one-on-one leadership
sessions / developmentplans for veterinarians
- Oversee client flow to ensure an excellent experience
- Assist HM in handling difficult client interactions
- Review and management of medical client complaints
- Ensure thorough client communication by doctors
- Oversee use of AVImark and associated technologies
- Review income statements and other financial data to improve revenues and profitability
- Assist HM as needed to manage accounts receivable
- Collaborate with HM to create
businessplan for the year
- Work with CMO and HM to revise pricing on a regular basis
- Understand, participate and support public relations, marketing events and programs
- Assist HM in creating marketing tools and materials
- Collaborate with HM to create the marketing plan for the year
- Incorporate practice medical development into doctor leadership sessions / CE plan
- Keep medical inventory aligned with Firehouse philosophy and goals
managementof medical equipment
- Work with CMO to develop strategies to support Firehouse medical philosophy
- Keep current with highest standards of medical care
- Schedule and manage monthly doctor meetings
- Participate in weekly HM / MD meetings
- Meet regularly with Chief Medical Officer
- Participate in
Professional Experience / Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Ability to develop visionary products and services
- Comfortable in high growth environments
- Experience with or willingness to learn budgeting and financial management
- Willingness to learn management and leadership skills
- Practical experience with client relations
- Strong general medical and surgical experience
- Hands on, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Strong relationship building skills
- High energy, passion, and drive to be successful
- Aptitude for technology
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to process and respond to all communication in a timely manner
- Fast learner, able to multi-task and be flexible to change
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Team player who can work effectively in a fast growing, dynamic environment
attendance / presenceat the hospital is a must
- Allergies to animals must be controllable through medication
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds, walk, bend, stand, and reach during a minimum 8-hour day
- Must be willing to work long or irregular hours under pressure conditions
- Potentially subject to high noise levels, bites and scratches, and hazardous chemicals
- DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree required
Training / certificationin business management, HR, finance, accounting highly desirable
Firehouse offers a competitive salary and benefits package
We offer a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital, competitive salary, and other benefits! Check out our open positions below, and submit your resume using our application builder at the bottom of this page. We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic people eager to join our team. Please submit your application below.
Want to apply?
Complete the form below to submit a resume and cover letter to our hiring manager.